Saturday, September 12, 2009

Land...

I think we have finally decided that we will not be looking for or buying a different house. We are planning on finding land in a great location and building our dream house. I think his heart is set on living much closer to work, which, I can completely understand. This makes my heart completely set on living in the Waddington area. My feeling are: 1. Waddington is a nice little town where people really seem to take pride in their homes and community. 2. It has an awesome paved path for walking/jogging along the St. Lawrence river. 4. Maybe we can buy some land on the river! 3. It is in between where he works now and where we grew up. This means if he ever did transfer to the Ogdensburg station he wouldn't be far from there either. And, I can still see my family all the time, although it would take more planning than it does now. My only real conserns with Waddington are: 1. It is 30 minutes from groceries/walmart unless you count the small grocery there that is most likely expensive and lacking in variety. 2. It is 30 minutes from my family =(

No comments:

Post a Comment