Ok so I've decided to do it. I'm going to get ride of these lazy baby pounds and extra tummy skin. I'm 5'3" and I weigh 176 as of the other day. So my target weight is 135... that's 41 pounds. I think the hardest part for me is going to be diet. I snack a lot when I'm bored and I have a craving for my daughter's potty training reward chocolate. I quit drinking soda 5 months ago and haven't looked back so sweets are out starting today. I'm going to try and do the diet that goes along with P90X the problem being I am a semi-vegetarian. I need to get groceries before I start the diet but so far today I've had a bowel of oatmeal and 6 triscuits. Lunch is coming up and I'm going to have a salad. My husband is going to find a protein shake mix for me and that is where I will be supplementing some of the meat.
Today is actually Day 4 of my workout, but, it hasn't happened yet. Tonight is Yoga and while I know it's going to be incredibly difficult, I am looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment