
So here I am at 33 weeks (well 32 weeks and 4 days). This was taken before going to watch my baby sister graduate high school. All of us Pierce kids are officially high school graduates now and 3 of us are college graduates. It still makes me sad to think that Addison will be starting school (pre-k) in the fall... I am going to cry my eyes out! Anyway, back to the pregnancy. I'm really getting worried that my Ob/Gyn is going to pressure me for a c-section even though he agreed to a vbac. I tried switching to a midwife BUT apparently the hospital they use will not allow a vbac attempt. I am wondering what they do if the woman goes into labor early... an emergency c-section? My friend Pattie swears that she knows someone who had a vbac there before. Maybe I should call back and talk to someone else tomorrow. Anyway, this means I could try the midwives in canton, BUT, I do not know if they have their own birth center or if they use Canton-Potsdam hospital which is the one that apparently does not do a vbac. UGH! I guess for now I just need to make sure I stand up for myself and what I want at my next dr. appointment on Thursday. It worries me because society has instilled this sense of complete trust of doctors onto me and it's hard for me to say, "no this is what I want."
You look great!! I can't believe you're going to have Baby #3 so soon!!! Miss you lots!!
ReplyDeleteThanks =) I know, 3 might just kill me lol. Miss you too!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am in awe of the fact that you're wearing heels. I saw that picture and decided that I'd probably topple over with a belly like that, and here you are looking gorgeous and poised. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteGood luck at the appointment. Everything will work out <3
This is the one and only time I've worn heels in the last 6 months or so. I didn't topple over, but, I was glad to take them off.
ReplyDelete