Kellen is 6 months old! His little baby months went by so fast. He is creeping all over the place; there is no stopping him. He is going to be a skunk for Halloween. He was sleeping throught the night but ow he wakes up again a few times a night; I can't stand it!
Addison has been going to dancing and doing pretty well. She is going to be Tinker Bell for Halloween.
This is my second week babysitting my nephew Jace full time. It's going well so far. Addison and Jace fight a little bit; but, that's pretty normal given their ages (26 months, and 19 months). They are getting a lot better though and it's great for Addison to get to play with someone her own age. So watching Jace and going to dancing is getting her more socialized within her age group.
Josh told me the other day that he has decided that he does want to live here forever! So we are planning on putting an addition on the house w/in the next few years. This addition would include and upstairs master suite, laundry room, & office/bedroom; it would also include a downstairs bathroom, family room, kitchen and dining room, along with converting our current kitchen into the common entryway with lots of coat and shoes storage.
Josh also wants to teach at the academy for one semester, 3 months. I'm not sure when he would want to do this, but, since he wants the kids and I to go to, we would have to schedule it carefully!
And, yes I do have the baby urges. But, no, I don't plan on acting on them quite yet because I want to be skinny & healthier before I get pregnant again. Plus no one wants to see a pregnant woman table dancing at all these weddings coming up (Lauren, Jolie, my cousin Keith, and Erika?)
No comments:
Post a Comment