Monday, July 25, 2011

21 days left!

FINALLY, the weather has cooled off and I can go to town with my nesting. It was WAY to hot in the NE last week to do anything. So far today I've pretty much cleaned and organized non-stop. I feel great! I do wish my house wasn't full of spiders; I hate those little friggers.

My to do list for baby is down to 2 things, pack a hospital bag and find a name. I have my 37 week check up today and hope everything looks great =)

My little man is doing FANTASTIC with the potty training. I started him on Saturday. He has pooped every time on the toilet (which has been maybe 6 times) and has only had 1 pee accident today, 1 accident yesterday, and 2 accidents the first day. I'm so excited =) I was going to wait until the new baby was here, worried about regression, but, he was completely ready to start. I'm so proud of him!

I'm also ALMOST caught up on my pictures. I had so many pictures this month to go through, edit and upload. I finally have June finished even thought there aren't that many pictures. Next, finishing up July. I want to be all up to date!

Addison's birthday is coming up in a few weeks. I need to finish planning her birthday party. We are doing a garden theme. At the same time the baby should be arriving. Then, school starts! So many changes this summer.

It still doesn't seem real that we will be having a new baby and that our big girl will be going to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment