Sometimes I wish that I had married someone with similar interests. I like to watch a movie now and then but not every time we are alone. The same goes for sitting on the couch using the computer and for having the TV on just to have noise. It wouldn't bother me as much if sometimes we did things I suggest (sitting outside under the stars, going for a walk, cuddling on a blanket outside while the kids run around and play, sleeping out under the stars...). It's hard to love someone for so long and feel so completely different. Sometimes it's like your too comfortable with each other. It's easy to take each other for granted. I've been trying for years now to make sure he feels special, interesting, and loved, why can't he do the same? Maybe it's just pregnancy hormones. I'm feeling low and taken for granted. I need to be hugged, kissed, even casually touched more than when he wants "adult time." Even one spontaneous hug, and kiss would
Make me feel so much more wanted and loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment