Saturday, October 15, 2011

it's that time of year again!

Time for knitting winter hats (I'm trying out a new more complicated pattern for Addison) I'll have to blog some pictures. This year I'm using a super soft cashmere and it is expensive about $16 a hat but I couldn't resist! They could have been $8 with the same yarn BUT I wanted them really cozy so I'm knitting two yarns together... hard to describe will post about it later.

I was doing a little Christmas shopping online today! I ordered the kids each a play cape with their names on them from etsy. I also ordered Trenton some babylegs and some wooden teethers from etsy. On my list to be considered are these things:

1. play kitchen dishes http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/products/forbaby/toysforpreschoolers/kitchenandstore/cookwareanddiningsetbygreentoys

2.play kitchen dishes http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/products/forbaby/toysforpreschoolers/kitchenandstore/chefsetbygreentoys

3. play drum http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/products/forbaby/toysforbabiesandtoddlers/music/soliddrumbyplantoys

4. kitchen tools http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/products/forbaby/toysforpreschoolers/kitchenandstore/bambukidskitchentools

5. stacking toy http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/products/forbaby/toysforbabiesandtoddlers/stackingtoys/habarainbowtower

6. firetrucks http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/products/forbaby/toysforpreschoolers/trucksandtools/firetruckbygreentoys

7. play kitchen http://www.etsy.com/listing/67355208/childs-wooden-play-kitchen-waldorf-kids?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=play+kitchen&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

8. wooden train http://www.modernnursery.com/itemsDetail.cfm?item_num=MD-701

9. lots of felt/wood play food from etsy

10. an itouch for Addison

11. banjo http://www.modernnursery.com/itemsDetail.cfm?item_num=PLN-64110

12. concertina http://www.modernnursery.com/itemsDetail.cfm?item_num=PLN-6401

13. baking tools http://www.modernnursery.com/itemsDetail.cfm?item_num=PLN-3450

14. drumset http://www.modernnursery.com/itemsDetail.cfm?item_num=PLN-64080

15. wooden play condiments http://www.modernnursery.com/itemsDetail.cfm?item_num=MD-3009

16. play towels and oven mit

17. books

the kids LOVE to pretend cook and use whatever they can find and pretend it's certain foods, so I thought it would be great for them to have "real" food and dishes =) I'm not sure about stocking stuffers yet... special treats (rasinets, peanut butter cups, socks, undies, toothbrushes and toothepaste, shampoo, lotion...) No ideas for Josh yet, I got him 2 Boise State t-shirts so far. I think we aren't buying each other much. It's hard when you just buy pretty much whatever you want when you want it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment