I made this chili yesterday and it was so good that I think I'm making it again tomorrow =)
Chili
1lb ground italian sausage
1lb ground turkey (or ground beef)
1 medium onion chopped
3 stalks celery chopped
3 tbs garlic minced
3 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green peppers and onions
2 (16 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans (one red, one white), rinsed and drained
1 (14.5 ounce) can beef broth
1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste (or 2 6oz cans)
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons chili powder (or 3 for more heat)
2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
shredded mild cheddar cheese
cook meats until browned, drain
cook meats, onion, celery and garlic for 5 minutes in pot
add all other ingredient except cheese, cook for 20 minutes on simmer
serve with cheese on top
Nom nom nom.... Can I come over for leftovers?
ReplyDeletewhat leftovers? =P
ReplyDelete