Eep! That's right I'm training for a marathon this fall! I haven't started the official training yet, it starts 18 weeks out. But, I thought it would be helpful to keep better track of my workouts and I haven't been very active blogging so here we go starting with last week!
Wednesday May 1
6 mile run average pace 12:07 806 calories
2 mile walk
Thursday May 2
5 mile walk
2 mile walk
Friday, May 3
Zumba 848 calories - 2 lbs weights
5 mile walk
2 mile walk
Saturday May 4
Zumba 687 calories - 1lb weights
5 mile walk
Last night:
200 squats (need to add weight they were too way too easy)
1 plank 30 seconds
1 plank 35 seconds
10 push ups
20 each side leg lifts straight back from all fours
10 each side leg lifts from all fours
Today:
8 mile run 1:40 average pace 12:09 min mile (includes 2 short stops to feed and water Trentie w/o stopping time) 1204 calories (yay for extra burn for pushing!!)
2 mile walk
You are hardcore. I am impressed!
ReplyDeleteWow!! I'm very impressed too!
ReplyDelete