


Yesterday was Addison's very first dance recital. She did great! She was really the only one who did the correct dance the whole way through. Not that she did it fabulous but she was actually trying the whole time. It was so adorable. Afterward, she was so excited to get praise, flowers, and a barbie doll. She had such a big smile on her face. Irresistible.
I've been watching Austyn now along with Jace and so far so good. Kellen has been a little jealous, especially once he realized that the first day wasn't a one time deal! She is so adorable and squishy =) Today I gave her lots of tummy time and she seemed quite content she must have laid there for 45 minutes just watching and listening to what was going on around her.
I want to go to Woods tonight and get some flowers for in front of our house. My mom went there and got some and hers look really nice. I also need some round up for our stubborn weeds!! My to do list for next weekend includes pressure washing the house and then possibly starting to repaint the front and side porches. I planted more of my plants outside yesterday. Got some tomatoes and peppers out there now along with pumpkins, gourds, yellow squash, zucchini, and watermelon. Hopefully, everything grows or I will be very disappointed!
It's so quite right now, Addison went with daddy to visit Gramma and to pick up some soy milk for Kellen; and, the other 3 are sleeping =) I guess I need to go out and water my plants quickly while I have time!!
Today I started P90X again. I was out of shape!!! This time I'm going to make it the full 90 days, no quitting in phase 2! I've got 20 stubborn pounds to lose still!! Maybe if I blog about it I will be more likely to finish it, it helped last time to post on facebook that I was keeping it up. However, waking up at 5am not so fun!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment