
Addison and I planted some seeds today and some of our plants; including beans, onions, carrots, radish, spinach, and peas. We were going to plant our pumpkins, squash, zucchini, watermelon and gourds but the old pasture is still too wet and I'm afraid the seeds will rot. Our tomatoes are going to stay in side for a while yet, in our indoor greenhouse. I did, however, put them outside for the day to get them used to cooler weather. Addison was so cute helping. I tried to show her how to poke seeds into the dirt, but, she had her own ideas. Let's just say one of my raised beds is going to be a random array of plants! At one point she dumped around 30 pea seeds in the same spot =) She had so much fun doing it though so no worries. As long as things grow it doesn't matter if they are orderly or not. She kept saying "I'm so excited Mama!" and, "can I plant more seeds?"
Pop, Gram, Nathan and Mom all came over today and were working on the swing set for the kiddies. I was afraid it would rain, but, besides getting cold, the weather held. Most of the tower section is now put together. This swing set has been a pain to put together. There have been a few missing boards and the slide that came doesn't fit. We are not too sure what to do about that; because, we could notch the slide but this might make it unstable, or, we could send it back. All in all the playground seems to be coming together.
Tomorrow we are going to the circus. I hope they have elephant rides and things like that for Addison to do. She would love it! This circus promises to be much better than the last where it was like a middle school talent show.
Today I weighed 156 lbs. I have lost exactly 20 pounds since I started working out/dieting. Lately, my weight has fluctuated more, due to diet or lack thereof. I really need to stick with the nutrisystem plan exactly instead of cheating on a daily basis. I did go 3 days in a row no cheating, but, cheated today =( I need more willpower!
No comments:
Post a Comment