So today Kellen was just playing and he said his diaper was "old" which means he peed and wants a fresh one (so much for potty training still). SO I take his diaper off and figure I have time to finish up my cloth diaper order when he says "Mama, pants wet!!!" So I'm like greeeeeat he peed his pants wonderful. So as I get up to clean him up and get some fresh things he gives me this weird look and shakes his leg... onto the floor falls a big turd. LMAO! I just burst out laughing. At least it was easy to clean up lol.
I ordered 6 cloth diapers today. I have 8 now which means I have a few less then half for this new baby. The ones I had for Kellen won't fit because they are for toddlers even though they are one size... No big deal his will fit when this one is older. I figure I need 10-20 more diapers because I am getting a lot of AIOs this time. If I did all covers that would be cheaper, but, I like the convenience of AIOs so I thought I'd give them a try. I did order some prefolds today too. I still need to get detergent and new pail liners, also some other basics like nursing bras (mine are getting quite threadbare), nursing cover (Kristine has mine), some nipple cream and some baby bum cream, maybe some cloth nursing pads but I've heard they are bulky =(
Kellen finally took a brief nap yesterday when he curled up on my lap and fell asleep. I let him sleep about an hour and then woke him up. He went to sleep fine last night. Josh just rubbed his back and laid next to him. When I went and checked on him around 12am he was sleeping on a blanket on the floor <3 Luckily his mattress isn't very thick so he only "fell" about 4 inches; he probably never even felt it. He did wake up again for a few minutes around 5:30 but then went back to sleep until about 7:30. Addison woke up at 6:30!!!!!! UGH maybe someday I will get to sleep in! Thankfully, she was content to watch TV while I napped on the couch for an hour.
So my hair has been red for about a month and I still have mixed feelings. I think it looks really good when I have makeup on, and when my hair is done. When I just let my hair dry and have no makeup on I think it looks bad. I'm not sure if I want it blonde again or not. I like that the red looks natural and goes with my freckles, and I like that few people have red (especially natural looking red). Completely bragging here, I feel like I really pull off the red. However, I'm so used to being blonde, and I like it and I know Josh prefers the blonde. I'm just torn I guess! So I suppose I will keep it red for a while longer and see how I feel.
I can't wait to go to the beach this summer!! 83 more days! I really hope I don't go into labor while on vacation! I don't' think I will, since I've never been early before, but, mother nature knows best. I've been thinking about going as natural as possible for this labor and delivery. Actually, I've been thinking of how to tell my Dr. outright that I have ZERO intentions of being induced. I also do not want a c-section. I've had a vbac before so I should be a "good" vbac candidate. I'm just worried that once I start getting pressured to be induced or have a section I will cave. I have no idea how Josh feels about any of this because I haven't talked to him. I'm assuming he will just want to do whatever the doctor says. He seemed to be raised with the whole Dr. knows best theory and usually brings up "did you call a dr." when anyone has pain or gets hurt (I'm talking back aches and bumped heads along with other more serious issues like fevers). I however, feel that while Dr.'s are necessary, that people are way to quick to run to them for every little thing. I've also been doing some research on natural childbirth and it just seems so much more practical (like not laying in a bed for hours hooked up to medicine etc.). I've also thought about getting a midwife, but, I can't seem to locate more than one option in our area. And, since I'm more than halfway through this pregnancy I feel a little uncomfortable completely switching over.
No comments:
Post a Comment