Friday, June 25, 2010

82 days to go!

p90x day 8, yes day 8. I am almost back on track and yesterday instead of an off/stretch day I went right back on the saddle and did core. This means that I should be back to normal soon. 82 days to go! Week 1 is complete. I was so tired last night, but, I pulled through. I did much better on bow to boat and on banana rolls. The Dreya roll still seems impossible and this is my second round of x. Oh well, I will get there someday, and I will do 1 chin up before this round of x is over!!!!!!!

Pattie came over yesterday with her kids and we had a lot of fun. Kayla left her phone here and I finally found it after digging through all the toy boxes. Now if only I could find my Yoga X dvd....

Today is Carrie and Eliza's Birthdays. I am going to make margarita's for Carrie, I hope her present gets here today!!!!!!!

TGIF I am ready for the weekend and some relaxation =) Plus I HAVE to get these baby clothes ready for Kristine and do last minute shower stuff. I can't wait to see her!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment