Friday, June 11, 2010

a new addition

No not a baby!! Come on people, I've got 4 running around here already!!

Anyway, we are thinking of putting an addition on our house. An architect is going to come to our house on June 21 and talk to us about the whole expensive process of drawing up some plans. This addition is to include a kitchen, dining space, bathroom, master suite and extra bedroom. So we might as well be building a small home and it will probably cost as freaking much.

I am excited to see what she has to say!

I did P90X Kenpo today!! So tiring, but worth it. Too bad I ate horribly at my parents to night and even though I burned at least 500 calories doing P90X, I was still over my recommended caloric intake for the day... Yay me *sarcasm* Tomorrow I swear to eat better.

No comments:

Post a Comment