Thursday, June 10, 2010

off the wagon

Well I have started to fall off the eating well wagon. I need to get back on top of things. It seems like I have a couple good days and then I won't be able to stand it anymore and I'll go crazy in one day and then feel regretful. I tried the idea of having something to look forward to, i.e. if you eat well for 3 days in a row you can have chicken bbq. The only problem is that I know I won't deny myself the reward or that I will eat well but then I will eat the reward and then go crazy with the mentality of "well I already ate something bad, what's one more thing?" Hopefully, today I will do well and will also be able to go for a run. Josh isn't working so perhaps I can go for a run by myself =) I have about 19 pounds to go. My pants are all quite big now, which is great! I just am holding my weight in my stomach and love handle area. Hopefully, this will all come off as I lose more weight.

I have been working on organizing all our old baby clothes. Since Josh has tonight off I think I will try to finish that up too. I need to get everything in order so that Kristine can take all the tiny sizes back with her July 3rd weekend. She doesn't know what she is having, so, I figured I'd send all the girl and boy clothes up to 6 months or up to 3 months. Going through all the clothes makes me a little nostalgic; however, with the 4 I have now running around all day I'm not ready for 5! Plus I want to lose that last 19 pounds before I think about getting pregnant again.

No comments:

Post a Comment