p90x round 2 day 2!!
88 more days to go =)
Did CardioX last night and I was exhausted in a good way. I was a bit sore from core, especially my abs, but hey, that means it's working! I just need to eat a lot better today!!!!!!!! I was under my calorie goal; but, not by much. I want to be about 400 calories under on days that I work out. Yesterday I had curly fries and they were about 400 calories and that is what KILLED my good dieting day. (Not a fad diet, just eating well). Anyway here is to a better day! And here's to weighing 146 by Lauren's wedding July 24. I weighed 156 this morning and weighed 176 on Jan 9th. This means I have lost 20 pounds in the last 5 months with about 20 more to go!!! I WILL do it!!!!!
I went to Crystal's garage sale yesterday and bought $120 worth of stuff. She had tons of nice clothes. I plan on using them for all my baby cousin's and my little niece, and, of course, my future babies!! I wish I'd gotten to be better friends with Crystal, I really like her. It is awful to live so far away from a few women you could be great friends with. It's hard to be best friends long distance, and all my friends are at least an hour away =( Some are 12 hours away =( I need a best friend that lives closer!!!!! Or maybe I just need to drive to Massena every 2 weeks to see Pattie.
No comments:
Post a Comment