I'm thankful for our wonderful perfect, for us, family. And, our extended family. We have so much love for one another even if we don't always say it in so many words.
I'm thankful for a husband who works 60 hours a week to provide for us. Even though he drives me completely insane lol.
I'm thankful for my children who have brought childlike wonder, joy, and love without boundaries to my life.
I'm thankful for my Mom. Without my Mom I would literally go insane. Thanks for being my lifesaver and my in a pinch babysitter. Thanks for letting us mooch dinner once a week or so. Thanks for teaching me how to sew and for listening to my random boring phone calls when I just need to talk to another adult. How you raised 5 wild kids to responsible adults without killing us, I'll never know. You are a great example of a strong woman who can do it all =) Your my hero and I love you <3
What a nice post!! You definitely have a wonderful family! :)
ReplyDelete