Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Baby #3 and Weight loss...
So I had plateaued at 176 for a few weeks. The day I delivered I weighed 213 this morning I weighed 173. Goal is 135 - 145. I have started counting calories and working out when I can with really does mean dancing to 3 songs, running in place for 10 minutes, etc. Nothing that will make me jacked but hey at least it's burning calories. I won't be able to seriously workout until Trent sleeps a little longer (his naps are hit or miss sometimes 2 hours sometimes 20 minutes). But hey I've lost 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks =) Slowly but surely haha. It's so hard to find time to sit and eat a meal so I find myself snacking all day which adds up quite a bit faster than I realized! Wish me luck on my weight loss journey, I'm hoping to be at 150 by Kellen's birthday (April 28).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck with everything!! 3 pounds in 2 weeks is great!! I definitely think you can reach your goal! :)
ReplyDelete