So I've been thinking about this for a while. I think for our 10th anniversary (2013) we should take a vacation. So I'm making a list of ideas. I also, at some point, want to take the kids to Disney, maybe that same year. I'd prefer going someplace where English is spoken. I don't want it to be super expensive but all the places I can think off seem like the would be =( Here is the list in no particular order:
1. Disney
2. Yosemite National Park
3. New York City
4. San Fransisco
5. Hawaii
6. Scotland
7. Fiji
8. Australia
9. Appalachian Trail
10. Scotland
11. Ireland
Josh has never been to any of these places; whereas I've been to Scotland, NYC, and Disney. Where would you go?
I think you should go to NYC so that you can visit me on your way there or back!!
ReplyDeleteDisney is a great place for kids to go to at some point in their lives. But all of the places you listed would also be amazing for all of you to visit!
Yes, I really want to go to Disney, but, I'm not sure if I want to do that as our 10 year anniversary trip. I haven't decided if it should be a family trip or like a honeymoon.
ReplyDeleteI would love to visit you! I'm totally coming to see that new baby sometime this summer!