The kids and I piled in the car and drove to Granny and Papa's for our reoccurring Sunday pizza night. So after lots of wildness, such as removing all the cushions from the couch and making a giant slide, Liza, Addison and Kellen told each other spooky stories in the living room with the lights off. Listening was hilarious. Kellen gasped at every other word. Eliza, "Then they went to San Fransisco!" Kellen gasps, "where is Sisco??" Eliza explains, "It's across the country." Kellen questions, "Where is it crunchy???" LOL. Tonight putting Kellen to bed he says, "Mom, once upon a time there was a Mommy Monster. She ate butts. One day she ate a bad butt. It was a troll butt and he ate her!!!" Too funny! I tried to tape Addison's stories and some others they told tonight, but the picture was dark so it's just voices. I'll still have to upload it at some point.
The kids are all asleep and I just wrote out tomorrow's to do list... it only has eighteen things on it. That will get finished no problem... ok ok probably not. Hopefully I get most of it done and still have time to work on Kellen's scarf, Hawk's quilt and scanning, editing and uploading pictures.
Quote of the night by Addison, "I didn't really eat a dingleberry, but I did eat a dog turd once when I was two." True story.
"Dad, all the girls want to marry you." -Addison
"Well Mommy did." - J
"No dad, with that haircut, all the girls want you." -A
"Liza, your having 3 babies. But, you only have 2 boobs, so I guess one baby will need a bottle, or you'll have to get another boob." -Addison
"what do you want to eat sir?" - Kellen
"I'm not a sir, I'm a ma'am!" - me
"Ok... what do you want to eat?" - Kellen
"ma'am..." - me
"we don't have ma'am to eat." - Kellen
Your kids say the funniest things!! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha just you wait Lauren!
ReplyDelete